GOLD CUP REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
And Information For The Entire Weekend
Of Racing At Foothills BMX
FRIDAY, JULY 11th
"Falcon BMX Night at Foothills"
Single-Point District Race
Registration 5:30pm - 6:30 pm - Race ASAP
$10.00 Class (Trophy) or $7.00 Class (Ribbon)
SPECIAL RATE AT THE QUALITY INN
395 Winsted Road, Torrington, CT.
$69 Per Night For Gold Cup Weekend
Mention BMX GOLD CUP
SATURDAY, JULY 12
Triple Point Gold Cup Qualifier
Registration 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Race ASAP
$30.00 Class / $5.00 Open
$1,000 Team Challenge (Details Below)
Generous Raffle & Auction Items including a new DK Bike
Huge 50-50 Raffle
Food Concessions Provided By Avone Prime Meats
Josh Wedge Rider Clinic Follow Gold Cup Race $25.00
SATURDAY TEAM CHALLENGE RULES
- Factory and Bike Shop Teams MUST be rostered by USABMX and team roster must be posted on the USABMX website.
- Factory and Bike Shop Riders MUST be recognized in their team jersey
- Factory and Bike Shop Teams compete together
- Trophy teams compete for the Team Trophy of the day.
- Winning rostered team GAURANTEED at least $600.
COMPOSITION, ENTRY AND SCORING
- Bike Shop & Factory teams are limited to 3 team sheets. Trophy teams can enter as many team sheets as they want.
- All team sheets must be submitted to registration before motos are posted
- The scored team sheet must be submitted to registration at least 15 minutes after the final main.
- A team sheet may not have less than three (3) riders. A team sheet may use five (5) riders and drop the lowest score for a four person scoring sheet. Four (4) riders are the total number you may use for scoring. Teams using a five rider scoring sheet must use at least one female rider.
- Teams can consist of Experts, Cruisers, Girls, Girls Cruisers, Intermediate and Novice riders. No Pros.
- A rider may not be used twice on the same team sheet.
- A rider may not be on a Rostered AND Trophy team sheet.
- Class/Cruiser ONLY. No Open classes may be used.
- Rostered Team Sheet = $25
- Trophy Team Sheet = $15
Saturday immediately following the Gold Cup, Foothills BMX’s own Josh Wedge will conduct a rider clinic. Josh is a USA BMX certified coach and has one of the best coaching programs in the country. Sign up early, space is limited.
SUNDAY, JULY 13th
Double Point State Qualifier
Registration: 10:00am to 12:00pm | Race ASAP | $20.00 /class (Trophy) - $12.00 /class (Ribbon) FREE OPENS